12.13.2010

am grateful for.


01. A mother-in-law who buys us a big bucket of popcorn on Black Friday every year. (We don't need no stinkin' cardboard dividers...it's butter, salt, and caramel all in one bowl.)

02. A husband who understands that I need to write this paper. This analytical paper about WWII and children on the home front. A husband who brings me cookies from his parents house since I wasn't able to go, and remembers my favorite kind. 

03. A weekend where we couldn't get out of the house...even if we wanted to. Time with my Chad for two whole days. Just me + him. In our house--snowed in.

04. Things like Gossip Girl, Love Actually, and back issues of Oprah magazine that are a nice distraction from aforementioned paper.

05. A cheery phone call from my long distance best friend. Can't wait to be reunited.

06. 8 more days until Christmas Break. I know, I'm a fifth-grader...I'm just so pumped to be done with this month!

10 comments:

Gracie said...

I still do a countdown to Christmas and when I'm about to go on holiday.

I adore Love Actually at this time of the year. One of my fave movies to watch.

Hope your paper gets done.

ashley sullivan said...

mm, that popcorn sounds delicious! good luck with your work & enjoy the christmas countdown!

hot girl said...

very nice.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Mmm that popcorn sounds amazing!

Blair McLeod said...

love it all! so much to be thankful for - big & small!

loving your blog!

xo,
your newest follower

Jamie said...

Even with the paper - a pretty blissful weekend.

LizzieBeth said...

I'm a little jealous you have been snowed in. We've only gotten a few flurries here and there. I feel like it's pointless to be this cold without snow.

LB

one sydney road said...

Great list - we just had our own snow day where we stayed in all day and watched movies - so much fun!

Anna Elder said...

oh i miss those buckets of popcorn. my great grandma used to get all of us one EACH every year. sounds really good right about now.

congrats on the wiggle!! loving your blog and will be back!

anna
andeverythingniceblog.com

Diana Mieczan said...

That is such a beautiful post:)Kisses,sweetie

Ps: I am hosting a charming scarf GIVEAWAY today, just in time for cozy Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails